Setting Up the Head Quarters in Cyprus
Cyprus is an ideal destination for global corporations to set up their premises:
- Government incentives for overseas companies such as:
- Non-Domiciliation Rules (tax allowances for wealthy individuals)
- Industrial & Personnel Funding Programmes
- First Employment in the Republic Tax Allowances
- Attractive tax system for international businesses
- Low set up costs
- Cheap high caliber personnel
- Excellent dividend regime
- Legal system based on common law & EU law
- Easy application of substance rules
- Achieved by renting out fully flexed offices in Cyprus.
- Office overhead costs must be paid from the companies Cyprus bank account.
- Cypriot employees should be working at the company’s premises.
Company Formation & Administration
- A Cyprus company should be incorporated.
- Majority of the directors must be Cypriot Nationals.
- Subject to annual audit at the end of each fiscal year.
- Profits will be taxed in Cyprus at 12.5%.
- Dividends received and paid will be tax-free.
- Payroll taxes will be paid monthly.
International Organisations Established in Cyprus
- Wargaming.Net (see video)
- Hundreds of Forex and Investment Companies (see related video)
- Hundreds of shipping companies
- Companies which have established their Head Quarters presence in Cyprus.
Information about Cyprus
The Island (Wikipedia)