ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR - JUNIOR ROLE
We are currently looking to recruit a young, dynamic person to assist our director with routine daily tasks primarily raising sales invoices and responding to prospect clients orders.
Specifically the new hire will be working with the director on a daily basis and the rest of the accounting and audit team and will be assisting them with the below routinary tasks:
- Raising sales invoices for CYAUSE Audit Services Ltd - training will be provided
- Settling outstanding invoices for CYAUSE Audit Services Ltd - training will be provided
- Responding to prospect clients enquiries & preparation of offers and services agreements - training will be provided
- Preparing meeting agenda for the director
- Meeting and greeting prospect clients either physically or electronically.
- Any other requested assistance to the director or the accounting/audit team
No previous experience is required although it would be considered a benefit.
Strong English language
Strong writing skills
- Computer skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms will be considered a prerequisite.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask
- Holder of accounting diploma LCCI will be considered as advantage
Job Type: Full time for novice or part time for experienced person
Remuneration: Mid Entry
Contact us: Send us your CV together with a small paragraph of why you would be suitable for this position (in English)