We plan, set down the critical activities, assign responsibilities, monitor the progress and evaluate the results. We assess projected cash outflows and inflows in order to advice the client with the best possible available financial and operational information.
So what makes a great business plan / feasibility study:
A great business plan or feasibility study must take into consideration the below:
(i.e. considering, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
(i.e. considering Political, Environmental, Social and Technological factors)
- Considering Audited Financial Statements of similar businesses
- Must be based on Actual, Current (not historic) Prices and this must be documented
- All variables used must be proven and documented to be based on current real business evidence.
- Must contain several scenarios; typically, good, bad, expected.
- Focus in detail about the problem
- Industry and Market Sizing
- Explanation of the Business Model
- Detailed Explanation and Analysis of Competitive Advantage
- Detailed Explanation on Marketing and Funding Requirements
- Supporting Evidence and Argumentative supporting literature over the Management Team
- Exit Strategy
If you would like to know more about Business Plans or Feasibility studies e-mail me directly at: email@example.com or call me at +357 99 428 543 and I would be more than happy to assist you.