Cyprus Company Incorporation Procedure
Standardised procedure for creating a limited Cyprus Company
Incorporation Period: 1 day - 1 month.
- Selection of Company Name
- Selection of Company director, secretary, register office and shareholders
- Selection of Share Capital
- Amendments to the Articles
Composition of Cyprus Limited Company:
- Share Capital: Authorized & Issued - Minimum 1,000 shares of €1.00 each
- Shareholders: At least 1 shareholder is required
- Directors: At least 1 director is required
- Secretary: At least 1 director is required
- Registered Office: At least 1 director is required
Opening of a Bank Account
Usually takes 5 working days following the application to the bank.